top of page

شركة أنوس العربية Group

عام·41 عضوًا

(((Streaming<))) Mount Pleasant vs Treasure Beach live streaming 21 December 2023


Oct 29, 2023 — Match Treasure Beach vs Mount Pleasant Academy in the Premier League (10/29/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on ...


73 3. 2 4. 5 27. 11 Montego Bay United 1 - 2 1-2 6 - 6 2 - 4 20 - 24 2 (47%) 3 (54%) - 23. 11 Tivoli Gardens 5 - 12 3 - 6 69 - 86 1 (44%) 0 (51%) 2. 6 2. 05 19. 11 2 - 0 8 - 1 5 - 1 11 - 5 11 - 4 3 (48%) 2 (16%) see more Treasure Beach Last 6 Matches 11. 2 Lime Hall Academy 20:15 Portmore United 19. Treasure Beach FC vs Mount Pleasant FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-21Match Details Who: Treasure Beach FC vs Mount Pleasant FC Competition: Premier League When: 2023-12-21, 22:00 Venue: Treasure Beach FC will host Mount Pleasant FC at on 2023-12-21 at 22:00 in an interesting encounter in Premier League. Treasure Beach FC, currently sitting at 12 will be looking for important home win. Mount Pleasant FC, on the other hand, sits in 1 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 13% chance of a home win, and a 66% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 21%. Betting tips for Treasure Beach FC vs Mount Pleasant FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Treasure Beach FC and Mount Pleasant FC? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Treasure Beach FC, 1 tips backing Mount Pleasant FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. 00 Mount Pleasant Academy Last 6 Matches All League Cups 13. 2 Harbour View 00:00 4. 2 22:15 Molynes United 21. 1 Dunbeholden 22:00 17. 12 0 - 2 Jamalco 0-1 22 - 8 9 - 4 86 - 43 9 - 3 0 (54%) 1 (54%) 4. 33 7. 5 12. 12 Cavalier 2 - 1 0-0 10 - 9 7 - 3 42 - 59 5 - 6 3 (35%) 2 (57%) 4. 75 3. 4 1. 65 3. 12 0 - 0 Waterhouse 10 - 10 0 - 1 59 - 54 3 - 3 3 (57%) 4 (57%) 1. We try to study every sporting event in full because this is the only way to minimize all risks when choosing the final option. A detailed analysis of the performances of the teams and all the necessary recommendations for betting on the game is waiting for you inside the tips. We also suggest that you closely study the Portmore United vs Treasure Beach FC H2H match statistics. Note that information about each meeting of opponents is available on our website, which means that you will not miss a single minute detail. Portmore Un. vs Treasure Beach FC Live Stream & Results Nov 5, 2023 — Learn How to Watch Portmore Un. vs Treasure Beach FC Football Live Stream Online Mount Pleasant Fc. Mount Pleasant Fc. Portmore United. Mount Pleasant Academy vs Treasure Beach: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionPreview match VS ODDS Mount Pleasant Academy Good form in the last 5 home games for Mount Pleasant Academy In the last 5 games at the Drax Hall Sports Complex form record is (3W, 1D, 1L) which is a reward for Mount Pleasant Academy fans with 0 average home attendance. Treasure Beach Bad results in last matches for Treasure Beach Bad form within the last 5 games. Not easy period for the players and coach as the form record is (1W, 1D, 3L) with their average of 2 goals conceded per game. 3 games lost in row. Time to tactic change? Bad period for Treasure Beach. Coach can not be satisfied with 3 games losing streak. It is highly possible that the coach will make a tactical change. Poor form in away games 4 losses in 5 games. (1W, 0D, 4L) is the record in away games. With their average of 2. 4 goals conceded per game. Summary Team Strength 0% Avg. minutes played (last 6) 11 Changes (vs. last game) 10 0 Fresh important missings Head to head 50% HT Shots Shots (on goal) Danger attack Corners LineupChanges 1 X 2 Team form 1. 33 1. 67 (+26%) total 1. 17 (+17%) total 1. Portmore Un. vs Treasure Beach 5/11/2023 20:00 Football Events & ResultPortmore United vs Treasure Beach FC live streamingOn 05 November 2023 there will be a duel of Portmore United vs Treasure Beach FC. The live broadcast of the match is scheduled for 20:00. It is most reasonable to watch the confrontation of the presented squads live, and our portal is ready to provide you with such an opportunity. High-quality broadcast is available to you absolutely for free. You just need to go through a quick online registration, which will allow you to plunge into the world of fascinating confrontation. Enjoy watching! Having compared all the statistical indicators of the teams, we have prepared for you a predictions for the game of Portmore United vs Treasure Beach FC on 05 November 2023. Treasure Beach live scores, results, fixtures, Treasure Beach vs Mount Pleasant live score | Soccer, JamaicaHELP: You are on Treasure Beach live scores page in Soccer/Jamaica section. Flashscore. com. ng offers Treasure Beach livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Treasure Beach scores you can follow 1000+ soccer competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. ng. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Treasure Beach FC - Mount Pleasant FC 21.12.2023 16 hours ago — Treasure Beach FC vs Mount Pleasant FC score, statistics, and full video highlights, fixtures and live streaming. Live matches from all ... Tivoli Gardens vs Treasure Beach: live 4 december 2023. 0. 23.11, 14:00. Tivoli Gardens. 0. Mount Pleasant. 1. 20.11, 16:00. Tivoli Gardens. 4. Humble Lions. 1. 12.11, 17:00. Arnett Gardens. 1. Tivoli Gardens. 3. Waterhouse vs Treasure Beach: live 18 december 2023. Waterhouse. 1. Portmore United. 1. 03.12, 14:15. Mount Pleasant. 0. Waterhouse. 0. 27.11, 16:00. Waterhouse. 0. Humble Lions. 1. 23.11, 18:30. Arnett Gardens. 1. Mount Pleasant Academy vs Treasure Beach Live Score You can watch Mount Pleasant Academy vs Treasure Beach live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live ...


نبذة

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page