top of page

شركة أنوس العربية Group

عام·38 عضوًا

Hermannstadt - Sepsi live online 21 December 2023 Watch TV


Sepsi - Hermannstadt. Liga I, 21.08.2023 10:30. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets.


Live FC Hermannstadt v Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe Streaming Online - VIPRowVideo will be available 30 mins before event starts. Click here to watch FC Hermannstadt v Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe. You can watch FC Hermannstadt v Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe sports streams. FC Hermannstadt v Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe live and free online. Gheorghe on mobile and desktop. VIPRow | VIPBox | VIPRow Home | Privacy Policy | Notice Takedown | Servicesviprow. nu does not host any of the live stream videos playing on this site. AFC Hermannstadt wins 22% of halftimes, ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe wins 17%. Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)When AFC Hermannstadt leads 1-0 at home, they win in 50% of their matches. When ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe leads 0-1 away, they win in 63% of their matches. When AFC Hermannstadt is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches. When ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches. 0 goals per match, while Sepsi has scored an average of 1. 6 goals per match. Hermannstadt is currently in the 8th position in the Liga 1 league, while Sepsi is in the 6th position. In this season of Liga 1, Hermannstadt has won 6 times, lost 4 times, and drawn 10 times. 3 goals per match and conceded 1. 1 goals. In this season of Liga 1, Sepsi has won 8 times, lost 7 times, and drawn 5 times. FC Hermannstadt - Sepsi OSK: Prédictions de football 6 hours ago — Prédictions pour FC Hermannstadt v Sepsi OSK 21/12/2023. Roumanie Divizia A. Statistiques complètes. AFC Hermannstadt - pe.parimatch.com For registered users, there will be a live stream of the football match between AFC Hermannstadt and Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe in the SuperLiga. This allows you ... Hermannstadt vs Sepsi Stats, Predictions & H2H Predictions & Head to Head stats for Hermannstadt vs. Sepsi in the Liga I. Goals Scored, Goals Conceded, Clean Sheets, BTTS and more. During the last 12 meetings, AFC Hermannstadt have won 2 times, there have been 6 draws while ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe have won 4 times. The goal difference is 18-15 in favour of ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe. AFC Hermannstadt's last home win against ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe was in 2018. Last season ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe won both games against AFC Hermannstadt (2-1 at home and 2-1 away). Did you know that AFC Hermannstadt scores 38% of their goals between the minutes 46-60? This is the highest percentage in the league. Hermannstadt - Sepsi tips, predictions and statisticsHermannstadt and Sepsi will face each other on 12/21/2023 at 3:00 PM at Stadionul Municipal stadium, Sibiu, Romania. The match is part of Liga 1. The referee for the match is Ionuţ Coza. The probability of winning for Hermannstadt is 48%. The probability of a draw between Hermannstadt and Sepsi is 27%. The probability of winning for Sepsi is 24% The probability of both teams scoring is 45%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 55% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 41%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 59% In the last match on 12/16/2023, Hermannstadt lost to FCSB with a score of 3-0 In the last match on 12/17/2023, Sepsi defeated CFR Cluj with a score of 2-1 In the last head-to-head on 09/27/2023, Hermannstadt and Sepsi drew with a score of 1-1 In the last 5 head-to-head matches, Hermannstadt has won 0 times, Sepsi has won 3 times, and they have drawn 2 times. Hermannstadt has scored an average of 1. ▶️ AFC Hermannstadt vs ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HThe most common result of matches between AFC Hermannstadt and ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe is 1-1. 4 matches have ended with this result. During the last 6 meetings with AFC Hermannstadt playing at home, AFC Hermannstadt have won 1 times, there have been 3 draws while ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe have won 2 times. The goal difference is 9-8 in favour of ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe. Did you know that ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 31-45? AFC Hermannstadt haven't lost in any of their last 10 home matches. AFC Hermannstadt haven't scored in 2 of their 10 home matches in Superliga this season. ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe haven't scored in 4 of their 10 away matches in Superliga this season. AFC Hermannstadt's home record this season: 5-4-1. FC Hermannstadt | Sibiu Program casa de bilete @ Stadionul Municipal Sibiu ⤵️ Joi, 21 decembrie (ziua meciului)⌚️12-17:15 Bilete @ FCH vs SEPSI ⤵️ Daniel Paraschiv is AFC Hermannstadt's top scorer with 6 goals. Marius Stefanescu has scored 7 times for ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe. Silviu Balaure has assisted the most goals for AFC Hermannstadt with 5. Roland Varga is ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe's biggest assister (3). A year ago, AFC Hermannstadt were number 13 in the table with 18 points. Now they are number 6 with 28 points. AFC Hermannstadt wins 1st half in 22% of their matches, ACS Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe in 17% of their matches. AFC Hermannstadt vs Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe Live 13 hours ago — Live Soccer Scores and Results predictions and tips 1X2, Under/Over 2.5 goals, Both Teams to Score, Correct Score Tips, soccer accumulator ...


نبذة

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • Donna Stella
    Donna Stella
  • Devit Lee
    Devit Lee
  • Dulcie Goodman
  • PhuongLien NhaSuong
    PhuongLien NhaSuong
  • Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma
bottom of page